Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Photo Shoots

I have been wanting to do this for so long!  That is, do a photo shoot and do a blog post about it!  Thank you so much to the wonderful Mattle family (who are kinda like family to us....at least Jack and Mimi are like siblings) for allowing me the opportunity to shoot your beautiful children!  I will let the pictures speak for themselves. 

Please bear with me, there are quite a few.


























And now, some of my own little nugget who #1 is not so little (and easy to catch) anymore... don't know what I was thinking I am totally, out of mind mind crazy for bringing him along to take pictures.  I did get some good shots of him too though, and he had a good time.....most of the time.

except here

















I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!  I am seriously hoping to do more...much, much more!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are beautiful shots. Great job. We took our family photos at Knight's park too.

    ReplyDelete