Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Crocs

Crocs.  They are controversial in our home.  Jack loves them is obsessed with them, Frank strongly dislikes them (for himself) but loves them for Jack, and I fall somewhere in between.   I like them in warm weather, especially pool weather.  They are great for a quick, I need something to slip on real fast type of shoe.  That being said, I do own one pair strictly contained to the sun porch and used only for gardening (they are simply not my style, no offense if you are Croc wearing lover).  The cons of the Crocs?  Some would argue there are few to none.  Me? I struggle with the ever more progressively affluent toddler who insists demands to wear his Crocs anytime he leaves the house.  Yes.  Even on a wet and sloppy 40 degree day.....that day with no socks.  Cold, wet feet = serious cringing. 

But the best (worst?) part?  I am getting to that.  He is no longer satisfied with just wearing a pair of Crocs. 

 He is now a Croc mixer-matcher



They are even better with Elmo socks and a monster bowl of sweet potato fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment