Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Love Trash

I love warm sunny days at the park.  And, what a tease, we got one warm sunny day last week, so to the park we went to meet Aunt Gail and Bella to take few pictures and enjoy the afternoon.   We spent quite a bit of time playing on the basketball courts looking for 'tweasures'.  And treasures he managed to find in the shape of old balls (ok that sounds bad....) identifiable as perhaps old tennis balls or baseballs?  Not sure.  But, it did keep him occupied for awhile....





until he threw one in the trash...

Mmmmm....I love trash

I know I will pay dearly in the upcoming years for posting this picture.  I will never hear the end of how I 'let Jack play by and touch the trash can', but I really couldn't resist.

 I will share my ball with you Bella....I will teach you to love trash too!

Here are a few more pictures from the park


 This picture reminds me of a greeting card circa 1965


 stoic baby






Stay tuned for part two of our afternoon, involving a bunny, an Easter outfit (not related....) and Bella's first taste of ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, please! I let my kids play by the trash all the time! I think it strengthens their immune systems! Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! That's why they are so healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these photos! Your photo talents are just bloomin'!!!!!

    Trash is good! He will be a healthier preschooler. =)

    ReplyDelete