Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jack Attacks Bear Creek

I have been wanting to post some of the many pictures that I took during Tara and Terrence's Wedding Weekend at Bear Creek Resort, but time seems to be running away from me. The resort was beautiful and we had a blast, including Jack. It was especially nice because Babci joined us to help watch the little man while Frank and I enjoyed the wedding festivities. The resort boasted a beautiful indoor pool, which Jackson LOVED, squealing with delight at each splash, and wanting to swim on his own....can you say Olympics? Sadly I didn't get any pictures in the pool, but I did capture some nice ones of him playing with the prom balloons from the night before. And, we think his very favorite, going for a ride on the luggage cart. We truly could have used a couple of extra days there....just to vacation.


Babci's Boy







Big Balloon Ball (Post Prom)

Playing with Catherine




2 comments:

  1. I love Carol! Jackson is such a lucky guy! I wish she would adopt us! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting sooo big

    ReplyDelete