Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hershey Park

Big Boys


Last week Frank and Jack tagged along for my music department trip to Hershey Park where my choir took first place in the competition! Go DMS! It was a perfect day for amusement parking, cloudy but not raining, warm but not too hot. We had a great day taking Jackson on his first rides and enjoying some family time. The last several weeks have been extremely busy for both Frank and I and we desperately needed a day together to laugh, smile and play. Jack has been growing from a baby into a boy right before our eyes, amazing us with new words and things that he "just knows". Watching Jack and Frank ride the Frog Hopper ride, I thought to myself....I have a kid....who can ride rides.....CRAZY! And, yet from time to time, when I sit back and he snuggles into my neck at bed time I know he is still a baby (at least for a little bit), and I am still amazed that he is mine.

My big boys

and yet so little

driving the truck

trying to climb into the window of the kissing tower


my love

No comments:

Post a Comment