Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bebe

Most things about the school year coming to an end are great!  I have been looking forward to being home with Jackson since.....well I guess since September when I went back.  Not that I don't like my job, infact it is just the opposite.  Most of the time I really love it, I just really, really, really love every moment that I get to spend with my guy.  Watching him grow over the past year and change has been amazing, which brings me to the part about the school year ending that makes me kind of sad.  We are really and truely going to miss Betsy, better know as Bebe, our beloved baby sitter.

Jackson adores you, and from the beginning found a safe place to grow and learn in your house and arms.  Under your watchful eye he has learned to crawl, walk, drink from a cup, eat with a spoon and now fork, take naps without mommy, blow kisses, give hugs.....and so much more through your gentle and loving reassurance.  I feel so blessed that I am able to share my child's life with someone who doesn't just babysit for my child, but loves my child.  Thank you for helping to make my transition into "working mom" a postive rather than negative experience.  Our entire family is forever grateful!


 Three very lucky kiddos

Ash, Jack Jack & Mimi

We love you Bebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment