Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Will You Be My Valentine?

I love Valentines Day!  I am not ashamed to admit it!  Many people carry on about how it is a superficial holiday and it's just another excuse to spend money....well I disagree.  We spent zero dollars and still got very much into the spirt of Valentines Day and "felt the love"!  For our family, spending the day together with no stress, making and giving homemade cards to each other and enjoying delicious food (Frank made his famous crab cakes ~ YUM~ and I made chocolate truffles) made this a perfect holiday!  I will take any excuse to wear pink, eat chocolate, spend time with my guys and just LOVE!  I do have to admit, it is pretty easy to love the most wonderful, beautiful baby, awesome husband and fabulous dog in the entire world.

 
My Valentine


 
Our card to Daddy 

  
True Love


My Funny (Pantsless) Valentine

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! And the legs!!!! Glad you had a great day.

    Luv ya,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete