Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Jackaroni And Cheese

Thanks to Daddy for coming up with that one.  Very creative Daddy we have here.  Jack's favorite food as of late, which I try to keep to very limited quanities is (if you haven't already guessed) macaroni and cheese....yes the gross (but secretly yummy) and unhealthy one that comes in a box.  In my own defense I do try to stick to the organic and gluten free one and sneak in some veggies while I'm at it.  It is pretty funny watching a whole dish full of the yummy orange stuff disappear in record time.  He even has a unique way of eating around the vegetables.  He really is amazingly smart and does not miss anything.  He certainly keeps us on our toes!

 
 Yummy
  
Macaroni 

 
 

  
Mom! You snuck in a carrot

  
Zoe, you can have my veggies

  
and I ate every last bite....of macaroni.



3 comments:

  1. That is a trip...maybe he was following his Uncle Tom's lead...he's allergic to vegetables:)

    ReplyDelete