Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Third Time's A Charm

With the third storm of this winter season came Mommy's first day off from school.  Hooray!  We, thankfully, did not lose power like many around us and stayed inside all toasty and warm to wait out the storm.  We did enjoy the view for a bit by the window while one certain dog braved the elements.  It has been a delightful unexpected week of only one day of school for me.  Even though the snow may be a huge inconvience to some (or most), I will take whatever I can get to be at home with my guys...and to have a pajama day. 

We found plenty of things to keep us busy...actually Jackson found plenty of things to keep himself busy, which in turn kept Mommy very busy.  He has become quite the little climber.  He can climb the entire flight of stair to upstairs in about 30 seconds.  Scary! 

 

 

  

  

  
Snowy Zoe

 


2 comments:

  1. It's all over now sister! Well, Jackson is all over now...let the fun begin! Has Lauren ever told you that we had to resort to tying our chair legs to our kitchen table? Ben uses them as a mode of transportation to higher things like cabinets, stove tops, even my bulletin board. I am sooo tired. =) Here's to hopin' this stage goes fast for ya!!!
    P.S. still LOVE that dog, I want a LAB!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete