Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Being A Mom

The decision to become a Mother is the best decision I have ever made in my entire life.  I am so incredibly blessed to have Jackson in my life and I love every moment of being his 'Mommy'.  I feel like there aren't words to express how much I truly love this child and adore having him in my life.....



I did not get to spend Mother's Day with my own Mother or wonderful Mother-in-law but I did get to talk to both of them on the phone and they were certainly in my heart all day.  Miss you Moms!

We did however have a wonderful weekend filled with friends, family, laughter and lots of moon-bouncing at Ella's (Jack's God-cousin??) first holy communion party on Saturday and then on Sunday as a family with a trip to the park and frosty's for a pre-dinner dessert! 

Here are some pictures that I was honored to take of Ella on her special day.  She is beautiful and kind and funny (Jackson loves her so much, he calls her "my Ella") and is growing up so quickly!


 Ella & Erin (both of these little beauties had their first communion today)











It was a beautiful, beautiful weekend!  I felt the love!

2 comments:

  1. KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE SO TAKEN YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!! What happened? What changed? What did you learn? Teach me! When can we get together? Lets schedule some shoots for people at local parks and put our proceeds together for a class and each of us to get a new lens! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are just beautiful! So pretty...and Jackson is so lucky to have you for his Mommy! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete