Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Very Happy Mother's Day!




This weekend was a busy one! We thought we might catch a few hours to relax, but no such luck! Although it was very busy, it was very nice too! We celebrated Frank's 39th birthday on Saturday with blueberry pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Yummy! We then went to his cousin wedding ceremony in the city, and then stopped by for a visit with Uncle Matt. Later, Frank went to the reception while Jack and I hung out around the house and Aunt Gail came over to visit us! After I put Jack to bed, Gail and I did what girls do best on a Saturday night....ate chocolate!

Sunday was, of course, my first Mother's Day! It was such a beautiful day. We went to mass and then later my brother stopped by and we all went out for lunch. The best part of the day though was spending it with my family! It was a very happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Kathy, you look beautiful! I can't believe you just had a baby... a huge baby!

    Happy first Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look fabulous! So glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,you look wonderful!!!I am happy you had a wonderful day!!!Jack is soooo adorable!!!!{Happy belated Mother's Day}...By the way tell Frank Happy belated birthday!!!Tell Frank to enjoy being 39,and stay 39....

    ReplyDelete