Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 weeks and an early Mother's Day




Earlier this week we were blessed with a visit from our "moms" (Frank's mom and mine ~ Babci & Grammy~ often travel together). It was so nice for them to make the 3 hour trek to come and see us as Jackson turned 8 weeks old! We also got to celebrate an early Mother's Day, and spent the day enjoying a yummy lunch and then doing some lite shopping -- a perfect day!


We also had our 8 week doctor visit in which we found out that Jack weighs in at 12 lbs 10 oz. and is 23 1/2 inches! Big Boy! He also received some not so fun shots. Actually "not so fun" is a total understatement. There was much crying. Not fun, but we want to stay healthy.



I feel like my baby boy is growing so fast. He is only 8 weeks old and I am already packing up the newborn stuff (which I was still squeezing him into -- he looked like a little sausage) for the 3-6 month wardrobe. I can't believe it....don't get me wrong, I love the smiley, cooing, kicking stage that he is in now, beginning to be so aware of the world, and although the new outfits are super cute, I truly felt sad packing up all those itty bitty clothes and thinking of how quickly the time has passed. Although time is flying, Frank and I both agree that we feel like Jack has always been a part of us and we can't imagine life now without him!



3 comments:

  1. He is sooo stinkin' cute! I love the wardrobe! You should take a pic of each new outfit her has...with all your spare time right?

    Happy First Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath~
    Can't believe how big he is getting. He is so adorable and just changing so much from his baby pictures. Things are super crazy right now...we have Open Gym 4 days a week and I'm taking two grad classes. School is over for us pretty soon though (only 18 student days left!). Once school is over I will come down and see you :) I CAN"T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy...I CAN'T believe how much Jack is growing,and getting bigger..He is just way too...HANDSOME!!!!What size clothes is Jack in now?I will be coming on 6/13/09.I just Can't Wait!!!!...When you get a chance please email us?Our email address-richardkramer01@comcast.net.215-258-0540

    ReplyDelete