Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's Old Becomes New Again And What Is New Keeps Growing Up

Where did the summer go.......

It was jam packed full of lazy mornings, day trips and vacation trips, play dates and visits, family time, play time, some more family time and lots of love......  This has been the best summer of my life.

Where did it go?

We played, and we learned...from each other..... Jackson learned to talk (is still learning...I need a full post on this one), run, jump into the pool, jump in general, use sign language and use it correctly to ask for or explain what he wants, repeat his entire alphabet letter by letter after me, and so, so, so much more. ....and me?  I marvel in his curiosity, and speedy quest to master everything so quickly and perfectly.  I learned to be exceedingly patient, even when I feel like I wanted to pull my hair out.  I laughed and loved and learned from my beautiful child (who in case you are wondering adjusted to returning to the babysitter today so much better than I did).

Back to School for Mommy.  What is old becomes new.  New colleagues, new students, new schedule, new opportunities, new neighbor (Hooray for Karma), new school year....in the same comfortable environment.

What is new grows older (and much much smarter by the day). 

 He will always be my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment