Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

yummo = messo






Since Jackson has "cut" his first tooth and has seemed to want to eat round the clock, I thought it might be time to introduce a little bit of rice cereal to see if he liked it and to see if it would help quell his mighty appetite just a little bit! Of course, I had daddy ready, camera in hand, to catch the whole ordeal of his first feeding on video! I'll tell you, for a kid who loves to eat, he was hard to read. He basically went through the whole process expressionless. He didn't seem like he loved it but he certainly didn't cry about it either. This was on Sunday. Fast forward to today (Tuesday) and, although he still eats expressionless, he fusses between spoonfuls as if to say mom I'm ready for more NOW! I couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough! Who'd have ever thought rice cereal with applesauce would be so great (I still don't think so...I tried it). I think I know one black lab who might like to have a vote though.








No comments:

Post a Comment