Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Obsessed With Skwish!

Jack's personality is really starting to shine through more and more each day! We are seeing his dislikes and likes (and maybe I should say obsessions) too. For instance, there is a toy that was given to Jack by my friend Lauren called the Skwish. She told us that it was her son Milo's favorite toy and they thought we should have one too! Well, this Skwish is definitely a hit in our household. So much in fact that now no other toys will really suffice is the Skwish is in eyesight. I guess I can can say that Jack has a minor obsession for the Skwish and, Frank and I now refer to it as Jack's favorite toy.

A few things about Jack and his Skwish:
If I stand him at his toy box he will always pick out the Skwish
Once he sees the Skwish he MUST have it
He will roll in any direction to obtain the Skwish
If he accidentally drops or throws the Skwish he screams until you give it back to him
Jack's Skwish is constructed very well and surprisingly has no teeth marks
To give Jack's other toys a chance at some fun, Mommy has taken to hiding the Skwish (only on occasion)

Here are some pictures with Jack and his Skwish (and one of him without it):











I guess we owe Lauren and Milo a big thank you for introducing us to this very cool toy!

4 comments:

  1. Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Watch out, girls!

    Glad the Skwish is such a hit. I remember Milo feeling the exact same way about it... and luckily they are constructed well! Maybe Oliver will be just as smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I witnessed that first hand!! Too cute. Great toy Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun :) Glad you have a distraction for Jack!!

    ReplyDelete