Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can't take the heat!

As April leaves us with 90 degree days, it leaves me to think, where was spring? Anyone who knows me very well knows that I can't take the heat! Literally, I get so miserable! My poor husband knows that it is better to do everything in his power to keep our house cool and comfortable. After one night of sleeping in an 80+ degree bedroom, needless to say, the air was on the next day! I will spare the details, I will just say that I hope my son does not take after mommy in that way and enjoys hot, sticky, muggy April weather. The only plus for me, I get to dress my baby boy in onsies and show off his adorable chub!



We did find some ways to enjoy the days prior (a few nice comfortable 70 degree days). We took our new jogging stroller (which I LOVE) for a spin in the park, ran into some old friends and Frank pitched a few balls.



Frank's parents came for a visit yesterday. It was nice to visit and perfect timing as Jackson has, just in the last week, really started smiling at you. Mornings are his most productive smiling time, however everyday we are catching more and more silly smiley faces, probably in response to our silly (scary) smiley faces. Enjoy the following pics of our very happy baby!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Chubby babies are the best. He looks so happy, too. You two must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!!! You look great too. I also love your jogger..what kind is it? We have one but are considering a double jogger.

    ReplyDelete