Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Easter Bunny




This year we were lucky enough to spend Easter with Babci and Dziadek (Frank's parents) and Uncle A.J. and Aunt Maggie. It was a busy day filled with Mass, eating chocolate, cooking, eating more chocolate, cleaning, more chocolate, visiting, more chocolate, and then relaxin, followed by one last piece of chocolate! Even though my mom was missed because she was sick and could not come, we had a blessed Easter Sunday.

I did attempt, as in first time mom tradition, to take Jack to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap at the mall until I realized that it cost $20 just to sit on the Bunny's lap! Well, being frugal like I am I figured I would just improvise......



He cried almost the entire time and I was eerily reminded me of the movie A Christmas Story! Then I thought to myself, I am that mother!

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny...you are not that mother! And even if you were was she THAT bad?....Ok, never mind I just had an image of the kid in that horrid costume...and of course the dad with the creepy lamp! They were WHACKED. But that's ok, as mothers we do stuff out of love. Love should be a cushion for all of our mistakes and creepy bunny suits. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love his bunny hat! Too stinkin' cute!!!!

    I tried to take our kids to see the Easter Bunny at our local mall but he was too creepy...freaked Natalie out!

    ReplyDelete