Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Hiatus

I wish I could say that I have actually taken a hiatus and (ha ha) relaxed, but actually NO..sadly the hiatus was only for this blog!  I have been SO busy that I am ready to revel in this next week of nothingness!  Between three AMAZING summer camp shows, play dates, appointments, photo sessions, this summer has flown by.  No, actually more like, took off like a runaway train and didn't stop... 

In two weeks we head to Disney World for Jackson's first meeting with Mickey and Co.  Needless to say, it was really something that I would never in a million years imagine myself doing, taking a two-year-old to Disney World that is, but the stars aligned and we jumped on the opportunity.  We are all really excited to get away and enjoy some family time in the happiest place on earth.  (I'll let you know how that one goes). 

And, now just a few pictures of my favorite little guy loving life in the summer! 








No comments:

Post a Comment