Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lost Phone Photos

In a pinch, I will snap a few pictures with my phone if I am sans camera when we are out and about.   Usually I forget that my phone takes pictures and I forgo all together.  Occasionally I will remember that I live in 2011 and I will catch a moment in time on my iphone's not-so-great camera.   Once the picture is taken however, it seems as if that instant it is wiped from my memory.  I totally forget that they are there...all of these not so great pictures of really great moments. 

Today in Target as Jackson and I were shopping for undies (for him, he requested monkey undies) I quickly grabbed my phone to take  this picture:

"I am a lion" he proclaimed

So that is what underwear are for.  I get it now! 

"ROAR!"

As I quickly texted Frank the picture, I looked back at some of the previous iphone photos,  all of which I deem worthy of there own individual post but for time and memory sake (mine) I will post them as the lost phone photos.  Enjoy!

 bathing with balloons

resting in Mommy's bed (as he calls it)

double brushing at the zoo

taking a break at the farmer's market

stickers are for arms

and legs

Clyde the Lion

Jack roared louder than Clyde...not really a surprise to me

Phun at the Phillies

the lovely lime lolly

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment