Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mommy's Daycare....for a day!

This week, much to our dismay, our fabulous babysitter Betsy's daughter was sick.  That meant that for part of the week, Jackson and the other kiddies had to stay home (or find other arrangements).  So Jenn and I took turns trying to fill Betsy's shoes for the day.  Very big shoes to fill!  On Tuesday Mikayla came bright and early to our house and on Wednesday Jack went to her house.  My babysitting experience was actually a pretty easy one.  I was a little nervous, and not sure if I could handle two moblie little ones (yes I said mobile....Jackson is officially crawling!....more about that later), but they were both so good and they even napped at the same time!  It was WONDERFUL!  Even though Mikayla was a joy to watch, I still felt like I was on my toes all day and I am not quite sure that I am ready to have "another one" right yet!  Hooray for Betsy who is now back in business!






No comments:

Post a Comment