Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Day At The Park


This weekend we were blessed with beautiful weather, a visit from Aunt Lauren, Uncle Dennis and Cousin Tristan, and a family day on Sunday with no work for Daddy to get in the way. It was AWESOME to get to spend the weekend with family, especially my own! Saturday we took Tristan and Jackson for a photo session at Sears (this was entirely because we had a coupon and were supposed to get a good deal...word to the wise...NEVER go to sear for pictures....we really should have known better.....) and laughed hysterically as Tristan went into a photo trance and Jack climbed on everything. Ahhhh baby photo shoots!


Gotta Love the Awesome Quality of Sears...notice you can see past the background on both shots? And these are the edited ones! High Quality. Thank goodness we have cute kids!


Sunday Frank, Jack, Zoe and I headed to the park for some family fun. It was a beautiful day and Jack enjoyed the swings, as always, and Frank and I were able to reconnect and enjoy some time together! It was a nice relief from the screechy teething baby who has recently taken over.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! I am cracking up about the Sears pictures, especially the last one! Tristin looks like a wax doll! Your other photos turned out awesome... love the family pics in the park. Hang in there with the teething... that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos!!!! Oh, the joys of taking a picture of a moving child! I can never get my four to look at me in a shot. SOOO frustrating!

    Kiddie Kandids and Portrait People do an ok job. The people are kid friendly and know their way around a camera and editing.

    Joy
    As for your new camera..congrats! (Got your call). But I am just a photographer wanna-be. Still learning dslr. Try taking the free classes at Ritz! I started doing that and then our schedule got crazy. I also bought a book on my camera. Cannon Rebel for Dummies. Much easier to understand than the little instruction manual that mine as well be written in latin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why I posted this last comment as anonymous. I think it was because I was still logged into Ava Benton's blog and didn't want to confuse you. =)

    I saw your comment on Natalie's b-day post. I should have mentioned that was back in the beginning of October! Ugh..I'll get the Halloween photos up soon, sorry! It's so tough now that Ben is MOBILE! =)

    ReplyDelete