Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mustache Bandwagon

Ok, ok.  So we have, I guess (not really) jumped on the mustache bandwagon.  Made popular by pinterest and etsy but, in my opinion this trend was totally started by my friend and fellow blogger (much better than I, I might add) Lauren

As painting goes, we do get pretty creative making rocketship and spider tatoos on our arms and legs, but when Jackson asked for a mustache, I couldn't resist!

 Happy Mustache Man

Stoic Mustache Man

Confused Mustache Man

Potty-Trained Mustache Man

Thank goodness this happened before he was able to grow a 'stache!

and...my favorite.....Sneaky Mustache Man


2 comments:

  1. he is so cute and he is so big!!!!! need to see him soon love amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. My total favorite! I love "Confused Mustache Man!"

    Also, congrats on the potty training, Jackson! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete