Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Ten Months to the Bub




Just an update (for my own benefit)

4 1/2 months - first tooth (bottom right)
10 months - 6 teeth (three top and three bottom ...one more top one coming soon)

8 months - started crawling
8 months and 1 week - started pulling himself up
8 months and 2 weeks - cruising and walking with push walker
10 months - WATCH OUT!  Mr. Independent Superspeedcrawler has emerged.  He is also piking out one leg as he crawls around trying to stand up......

9 months - said "Da Da'
10 months - said "Ma Ma"--The most beautiful sound in the world :)

There are so MANY things that Jack is learning and doing on a daily basis and we are amazed by them!

My favorite thing as of late....his love of reading.  He get so excited when I pick him on and put him on my lap to read a book, then he cuddles up with me and follows along as I read and he turns the pages.  One of my very favorite moments with him so far!

I know I am his Mother, but I really think I do have a pretty amazing kid!



Happy Ten Months Bub!  I love you!

1 comment: