Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something tells me it's all happening at the zoo...





Last Thursday was Jack's first trip to the Philadelphia Zoo and any zoo for that matter! I, myself, had not been there since an 8th grade class trip. We headed to the Zoo with Trisha and Colleen and all 5 of their kids (combined). Let me just say that watching 2 moms manage 5 kids, all under the age of 5, at the zoo was a learning experience all on it's own! To sum it all up: the company was good, the day was hot, lunch time was messy, the animals were neat, the carousel and ice cream was expensive, Frank was EXTREMELY patient and, although I am not sure what Jack got out of it, all in all it was a really nice day!





1 comment:

  1. WE WENT THIS WED. MIKE'S SISTER WAS IN FROM TEXAS....Pics on my blog to come. Sounds like your trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete